Monday, February 28, 2011

Interdisciplinarity anyone?

Students in the College of Fine Arts have been talking- and you want to work together.

The new facebook group, University of Utah Interdisciplinary Collaborations, has exploded with people all over this campus who want to work with other artists, engineers, philosophers, etc. and we want to know what  students in the Fine Arts want?  What would make your experiences in the College more productive?  More effective?  More earth-shattering?

The only way to make things happen is to get people talking.  Get the conversation started here and share with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. It has been wonderful meeting artists in fields outside of my own, they brought a new insight to ideas I have been mulling over in my head for weeks, months, and years! Their interest in my work and my interest in theirs sparked a conversations that don't happen with the people I work with every day. What a great environment to be surrounded by all of these thinkers! More bringing together of students! More idea sharing! More work sharing!

    ReplyDelete